On completion of the course, students will become aware of:
– the methodology of international investment activity;
– the peculiarities of investment activity of transnational corporations;
– the theoretical background of international investment activity on the market of financial investments;
– the tools for the analysis of international investment market;
– the existing regulating mechanisms for the international investment activity.
Students will get the necessary skills to assess the investment climate of the country, apply the security valuation techniques and manage the international investment portfolio.